Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sitting

We're sitting at the airport, just me and Stacie, my First Port Angeles Friend. I'm so thankful she is here. 

But we're surrounded by about a million other travelers. Because it's Seatac International. 

Getting through security was a lot of waiting. The last time I flew, I was pregnant with Nathan, and traveled to DC for a national conference. I got to tell one of my college girlfriends, Melanie, in person, that I was pregnant. 

So it's been 10 years since I've been on a plane. I'm feeling very overwhelmed. When you haven't traveled in so long, you get outta practice. So I'm a little rusty. 

Right now, at the airport, there's this boy who looks to be about 4 and he's pushing his hard Star Wars suitcase around. He's on our flight. Knock yourself out kid. Keep burning calories. Bc I don't want to deal with you running up and down the aisle of the plane. 

In a few hours, we'll be in Tucson, and it won't be terribly hot. 




No comments:

Post a Comment