Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Normal Converstaion

Had you been listening:

Me: What did you do today, dude?

Hubs: Grade calculus. What did you do?

Me: Made an educational video for my Human Sexuality Students about the importance of butt plugs having a base so they don't get sucked up into a person's colon and then they have to go to the hospital and get it removed. I'm all about prevention.

Hubs: Nice. I presume you also discussed the importance of lube?

Me: Totes, dude. Lube is always the answer. Lube prevents rips and tears.

14: Mom, seriously. This isn't awesome. 

Me: Do you realize how many teenagers wish their mothers talked openly about butt plugs? And sexuality?

14: No. Did you do a survey?

Me: No, Mr. Snappy Pants, I didn't do a survey because I haven't written a proposal and/or gone before the Institutional Review Board. But I might. Maybe I'll ask the Boss Lady when I see her for our meeting. 

14: MOM! 

Me: Well, in this instance, I'll ask permission and not forgiveness. And that is hard for me.

Hubs: Did you do a demo in your video? 

Me: I did not. I talked it through with some pictures. 

Hubs: Well, on the one hand, that's disappointing. But on other hand, that's great! What pictures did you use? 

Me: This one, which I'm only now realizing is labeled incorrectly. It's labeled Beginner to Expert, but they need to flip the pic and start with the small one.



Hubs: Yeah that huge one is probably going to intimidate people. 

Me: Probably. 

14: MOM! Please! Stop. 

Me: Dude, some people are into anal pleasure. Try not to judge. Sex is only as weird as you make it. 

Hubs: what else did you teach your students?

Me: I showed them a cross section of a female so they could understand that, indeed, our colons are designed to keep stuff in. Our colons are kind of of like a vacuum. You don't wanna be walking down the street and have your poop fall out. That would be sad. 

Hubs: Very sad.

14: MOM! 

Me: Dude, you have options. You can leave the room. You can not listen. You can turn your music up. You can practice your ignoring skills.

Hubs: I have stellar ignoring skills.

Me: You do indeed.

Hubs: But I don't ignore sex. 

Me: You do not.

14: You guys are gross.

Me: You know how you were created, right? Like Daddy ejaculated inside of my vagina and his sperm joined with my egg and--

14: I can't.

16: You can.

Hubs: Wear a condom.

Me: And communicate with any potential sexual partner.

14: Stop.

Me: And use lube. Lube is always the answer.

16: And be kind and wonderful. 

Me: Exactly. Be kind and wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment