Thursday, May 5, 2016

Left and Right

Left?

Soft. 

Supple. 

Pliable...?

Squishy! But in a good way. 

Right?

Hot and hard. But not in a good way.

Radiation.

Dead and empty. 

Pained. 

Lifeless.....

Left!

Sexy. 

Confident. 

Easier time latching! 

Mmm! Babies! 

Loving! 

Cuddles.

Snuggles. 

Right? 

Really hard time latching. 

Never quite got it just right. 

My nipple was...is...a little outta whack...flat...not quite right but its a part of my body and its all good but it's...not.....really.........

Because it had cancer. And I hate it a little bit. 

Sometimes a lot. 

Sometimes I really fucking hate it a lot and I want to just chop it the fuck off.

Fuck you cancer.

Fuck you hard.

But not in a good way. 

I need a light saber. 

And a Jedi Knight. 

And DIY video on YouTube.

Which, of course, there are not any "how to do your own mastectomy with a light saber" videos.

I guess I'll make my own.....

Fucking cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment