Friday, October 23, 2015

Braless

No bra for the duration of treatment. And probably sometime after so that my skin can heal.

I wear a 36DDD. Or at least I did before my lime-sized tumor was removed on March 20, 2015 (same date as my parent's 33rd wedding anniversary). I've also lost about 20 pounds, so I'm probably down to a DD. Maybe a D. Not a C. Sometimes, I wish for a B or even an A cup. Because, it's gonna be a lot of work keeping the girls under control with no bra until, like, the end of this year.

Actually in looking at them in the mirror, I'd say L is a D-cup and R is a C-cup. That explains why I have a slight limp in my walk! 

My radiation oncologist told me to wear Men's Mitchum Deodorant (solid, not gel, mind you) under and between my boobs to prevent nastiness. "Nastiness" is defined as stuff that can include, but is not limited to, chafing, fungal infections, yeast infections, and smelling like a nasty piece of....well, I think you see where I'm going. Nastiness. I think that sums it up nicely.

Men's Mitchum Deodorant. Yeah. My husband occasionally calls me Mitch. It's kinda funny. But kinda not. Bc, really, it's not sexy to smell like an old man when you're trying to make it with your husband.

Fortunately, in our community, we have two--TWO--Super Walmarts, and it was at one of those that I found Women's Mitchum Deodorant to put under and between the girls. At least now I smell like a lady.

Not that I'll behave like a lady. Where's the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment