Friday, January 6, 2017

Going less places

I'm going less places lately.

Going on fewer outings.

Or is it better to say "I'm trying to not have a full calendar"...?

What's the best way to say that? I'll let the English faculty decide that. English is not my area of expertise. 

I know Health. 

And I know that I need to approach 2017 in a healthy manner. 

So I'm making less obligations. Fewer obligations...? For myself. 

Because I can. 

Because the Math Man is driving. 

Hallafuckinlooya!

He's driven the boys to school each day this week. 

He drove us all to Hapkido on Tuesday afternoon. 

And yesterday he drove them to Hapkido and I got to stay home and make a new recipe: Chicken Tetrazzini. Nothing fancy, but it's a risk in an autism house, making a new dish is risky because it's not part of the routine. 

And, since the little dude now has braces, we gotta do as much soft food as possible. 

I am incredibly thankful that the Math Man is now driving. I feel like I can breathe again. It's been a really long and arduous six months for me. 

But it's over. 

And my healthy intention for January is to be fewer places. 

Thanks for inviting me to coffee/lunch/whatever! I'm looking forward to seeing you in February.











No comments:

Post a Comment